My photo
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, United States
Karen is a yogini, writer, student, teacher and meditator. She founded Garden Street School of Yoga in 2000. Karen lives with her husband Chris. They have two amazing sons, Eli and Leo (both of them young men).

Jan 22, 2020

Meditation Sorcery



Meditation is Sorcery. 
It Sources me to the Sacred Mystery
Re-Sources me to a Force of renewable energy within.  
I close my eyes and follow my awareness along a moonlit path
of breath and sensation to the temple in the secret spaces of my heart. 
I put my ear to the door of my heart
and listen for the whisper of life force there. 
Vibrating silence is there, and the Beloved who I do not yet know.
Even when meditation is filled with busy mind and fidgety body, it doesn’t matter. 
Still I have turned within to the Sacred Mystery. 
And after, when I open my eyes and begin again with the
10,000 things, 
the Sacred Mystery follows me back out into the world.




No comments:

Post a Comment