My photo
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, United States
Karen is a yogini, writer, student, teacher and meditator. She founded Garden Street School of Yoga in 2000. Karen lives with her husband Chris. They have two amazing sons, Eli and Leo (both of them young men).

Nov 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

After a good and completely full 5 days of life as usual - studio, family and so on - I am leaving again for life as "not usual". Lately the "life as usual" days are geting heavily outnumbered by the life as "not usual" days. Both are full of goodnesss.

I fly out to Phoenix today to spend 10 days in Prescott with Lee and the Sangha. Lee invited Robert Svoboda - http://www.drsvoboda.com/ to teach. I am feeling extremely lucky to be a student to this brilliant man.

Next I will be participating in a seva (service) project. I don't know what I'll be doing but I suspect I will be pulling weeds or dusting. (I think it would be poetic justice to do the chores I don't do very well at home. Oh wait - I know - I will be IRONING!)

After the seva - "Ironing for the Homeless" - is over there will be a celebration involving lots of food.

And then back home to life as "usual".

I won't have access to computer for the 10 days so will write a lot when I get back - I'll take good notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment