My photo
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, United States
Karen is a yogini, writer, student, teacher and meditator. She founded Garden Street School of Yoga in 2000. Karen lives with her husband Chris. They have two amazing sons, Eli and Leo (both of them young men).

Feb 11, 2011

Dear Bloggoddess.....

Today is Immersion Prep day - and I should be prepping and only prepping all day. But the Blog-Goddess reached out and said - POST A BLOG -- JUST DO IT. 

So.......OK.........just a short post.........and then back to prepping.......

I am teaching two Anusara Immersions in tandem this year - a first for me. One is the week long variety.  We had the first of the 3 weeks last week. The other Immersion is the Saturdays variety. And we will have our 9th Saturday together tomorrow. There are advantages to both formats. I love both groups.  I am grateful beyond telling for my work.  I love my work.

I am scheduled to go to Arizona for a 2 week solitary retreat.   I'll be "going in" on March 20.  Lee's ashram has a retreat center far out in the middle of the desert....off the grid entirely.   This is my own personal "big deal" for now.  And it really does feel like a big deal. I know it will be intense but I like intense.  I'll be writing more about that "big explore in the inner woods" I am sure.

Leo comes home on March 28......(Eli is staying a while longer in India - hasn't set a return date yet but thinks late April).  I'll still be "off the grid" and on retreat so Chris will get the first and freshest post-India hit from our wonderful Leo. But then I get to have him sort of to myself for a week because the day after I get home from retreat we start the second week-long Immersion in which Leo is enrolled. 

Dear Bloggoddess.....I PROMISE I will write more on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment